Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Length of proposed curb wall-- Sepulveda East...

Subject: Re: Length of proposed curb wall- Sepulveda East side
From: Fred Sutton <fred.sutton@lacity.org>

Date: 03/13/2015 09:35 AM

To: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

To understand, 500 ft of continuous slough wall? I thought we had discussed
smaller sections. That is a lot of wall.

Kind regards,

Logo5-web.

Frederick Sutton

Field Deputy: Westchester, Playa Del Rey & Play a Vista
Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310-568-8772 | www.llthdistrict.com

§

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with
their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 7:47 AM, Donald Duckworth

< duckworth.donald@gmail.com > wrote:

Good Morning All...

John and I meet on-site and staked out (we had help) the areas where we think
slough curb is required. The total is right at 500'. You are correct, our previous
guess was 271'. We are having a construction cost estimate prepared based on
this new figure.

The stakes are layed out with black paint to the inside, ie where the curbs
would extend.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 3:39 PM, Audrey Netsawang

< audrey.netsawanq(g)lacitv.orq > wrote:

Hi Don and John,

Dennis and I made a site visit today. In the attachments, I took photos of
where the first stake starts and the last one ends. I measured the distance
between these two areas and came up with 580 LF. During our previous
discussion, I recalled that we discussed 170 or 270 If. So I just want to make
sure that this is correct before proceeding with the cost estimate. Also, we
will be providing a cost estimate for the construction of the curbwall and

l of 2

08/15/2018 10:05 AM

Re: Length of proposed curb wall- Sepulveda East...

related irrigation and landscape work.
Please confirm.

Thank you,

Audrey